About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, March 09, 2007

WORK

".....I have no fear of drowning it's the breathing that's taking all this work..."

Jars of Clay

I've listened to this song on the JOC's new album ,"GOOD MONSTERS", over and over and this line just keeps jumping out at me. I can relate to it so much these days. It would be easy to run and not trust the voices as the song "Work" says. Warning signs and tired conversations...yeah, sometimes the breathing IS the hard part and the drowning would be a relief. So....."Just in case, I will leave my things packed....."

No comments: