About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, June 06, 2008

My Reflection






"The Bible is a mirror. You will never see who you really are until you see yourself in here (the Bible)." Dr. Bob

Wow. What does my reflection say about me? Do I see myself in God's Word? Why do I feel like I'm always falling short of what he wants me to become? Thank you God for not giving up on me...I'll keep trying to do better.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

sooooo being a hardcore Disney fan...i love that you had mulan reflection. you have inspired me. God is totally in DIsney..dont be surprised if you see some more clips from disney on my blog now haha. just a sidenote for ya...youre amazing. YOU have shown me what Christs love feels like. its hard sometimes to put reality with God and his supernatural, but when He provides people like you, well it makes it much easier. thanks for shining Christ.