About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

LIFE PACKAGES



It's said that some of the best gifts come wrapped in the ugliest packages. We see the unattractive wrapping and our (my) first reaction is "How can anything good come out of this?"
I'm learning that God reaches out to me in the midst of some "unpretty" gifts. He wants me to see beneath all the cardboard and tape to the real present deep inside. It may take some digging. I may get frustrated and not understand why all those packing peanuts are sooooo necessary (they can be so messy!).
There is an awesome gift in that box for me. Handpicked and carefully wrapped by my creator.

1 Corinthians 1:7
Just think—you don't need a thing, you've got it all! All God's gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale. And not only that, but God himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of his Son and our Master Jesus. He will never give up on you. Never forget that.

1 comment:

Kristin Baker said...

I know God has something incredible for you inside this box marked "job change". I'll be praying you can see it soon!