About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Future


"Press aggressively forward into the next season of your life. Things may never be the way they used to be, but don't miss the rest of your life by living in the past. The time has come to stop thinking and talking about the past. You have a future. The Holy Spirit is standing by ready to help you, comfort you, and assist you in pressing on to fulfill God's marvelous plan for you.

Remember: God is not finished with you !" ----Joyce Meyer


I've thought alot about that paragraph. Sometimes it is so much easier to grieve over what was rather than face the unknown of the future. But life is full of seasons. Seasons pass so that another one can begin. God promises not to forsake us as we go forward.

I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. Psalm 40:1-2

No comments: