About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

STORM

" And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that is was now full. And he was ...asleep on a pillow; and they awake him, and say unto him, 'Master, carest thou not that we perish?' And he arose and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, "Peace be still." And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. Mk 4:37-39

Lord, I'm ready for the winds to cease and the waves to stop crashing...I feel like those fishermen who are wondering how you can sleep through all the turmoil, as if you have not a care about it. One word from you will bring peace and calm yet for some reason you have chosen to allow me to continue in this storm. Yet, I will trust you. I will. Trust you.

1 comment:

snerdly said...

Sometimes He calms the storm with a whispered "peace be still."

He can settle any sea, but it doesn't mean He will.

Sometimes He holds us close and lets the wind and waves go wild.

Sometimes He calms the storm and other times He calms His child.


He is good...all the time.