About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spidey



I recently took in the blockbuster flick "Spiderman 3". Awesome! For me, it was more than just an action film. It was filled with spiritual lessons on temptation & betrayal, bitterness & revenge, grace & forgiveness. I even found verses of scripture popping into my head at certain times throughout the movie..."the wages of sin is death".

Maybe I let a Marvel comic get too deep...or maybe I allowed God to show himself in the secular arts but whichever way, I came away from the theatre experiencing some of God's truths.

"I was found by those who did not seek me, I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me" Romans 10:20

No comments: