About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

"the office"




"E-mail is not to be used to pass on information or data. It should be used only for company business."

"This project is so important we can't let things that are more important interfere with it."
"No one will believe you solved this problem in one day! We've been working on it for months. "
"Now go act busy for a few weeks and I'll let you know when it's time to tell them!"

Quote from a Boss: "Teamwork is a lot of people doing what I say."


After a "tough week at the office"...I'm looking forward to this next series at GCC. Hoping to gleen some valuable insight....

1 comment:

Kristin Baker said...

I just got the privilege of perusing a draft of this weekend's sermon. A masterpiece by Rob and a great refreshing, renewing reminder of God's place in our "work". Sorry you had a bad week, but I'm glad to know you will have an AWESOME weekend!