About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, September 07, 2007

FRIDAY

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy Fridays?? No, not the restaurant, although it is a great eating establishment...I mean Friday. My day to myself. I do not go to my job on Fridays. I get up when I want, drink an extra cup of coffee, watch the Today show and spend a little extra time in the Word on Friday. I usually talk to my son on Friday morning while he is stuck in Nashville traffic. Sometimes, I shop. Sometimes I meet a friend for lunch. Sometimes I simply enjoy being at home. I might finish that great book on Friday. I may take a long walk. I may download some songs on the IPOD. No agenda. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy Fridays??

No comments: