About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Choices

Dr. Bob gave us a challenge last night at New Community....."Make choices in 2008 that you will never regret."
I accept that challenge. I will need God's help. I don't always make the best choices. I say the wrong things...at the wrong times. I don't do what I should. I do what I should not. Sometimes I'm *gulp* selfish. Dr. Bob said that he wrote the word "grace" on the rock that he received last week from Jason Miller. I think I will write "choices" on mine....as a reminder.

1 comment:

Kristin Baker said...

My favorite quote was "The church is a hospice full of wounded healers." Thanks again for the ride!