About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Cracked Pot

We are jars of clay, chipped and blemished, fragile by God’s design in order to show the glorious light of God shining through our cracks and crevices. People should look at us and say, “What’s this? That plain jar of clay isn’t creating such a glorious light; it must be the light of heaven contained within. The peace and joy and love I see in that light must be from God.”
Hmmm...what do people see when they see me? Somedays I feel pretty "cracked" and "unlovely". My fragile side shows more often than not. I pray that God's light shows through all my chipped and cracked edges. Help me, Lord, to concentrate more on my insides where your light is contained. Use this blemished vessel for your purpose and glory. I do want to be more than a "cracked pot". Thanks.

No comments: