About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006


Change your thoughts and you will change your world.
Norman Vincent Peale


I saw this quote today. Is this possible? That world change can start with me? My thoughts? Hhmmm....the more I think about it the more I agree. I have found that the older I become the less opinionated and untolerant to new ideas I become. Yes, I still have issues that I stand firm on. I have definate, strong beliefs that I hold dear yet I feel less compelled to browbeat others with these thoughts. I am still able to love and be friends with someone who may have a difference of opinion. I find myself being stretched these days and I think that is a good thing. Maybe my thoughts don't necessarily have to change but just widen out a bit...change the world??? Hhmmm...Possibly.

No comments: