About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I didn't sleep well last night....I had a headache and I got out of bed several times to take one of my prescription migraine meds but since my insurance company has decided that I can only have 9 headaches per month...I'd get back into bed to try to "fight it out" and save any pills in case I get a "worse" headache later. What is wrong with this??! Someone in an office somewhere is not only dictating how well I sleep, my comfort level, and my quality of life. I do not know this person and they do not know me. But they have fit me into a formula of what they think is "reasonable and customary". I'm going to make a phone call to my insurance company...it probably won't allow me any more pills on my RX but it may help me sleep better tonight!

No comments: