About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas in Chicago


Terry & I took the Amtrak train into Chicago yesterday. It was a beautiful winter day to enjoy the Christmas sights. Popping into some of my favorite stores like Crate & Barrell and Pottery Barn to get ideas, eating deep dish chicago pizza at Giordano's, checking out the highly decorated Macey's, and a stop to rest aching feet at Starbucks (love the peppermint mochas!!) Of course, a trip to Chicago is never complete without a stop a Garretts for the chicago mix popcorn!! All in all a very enjoyable day (even though Terry did come home with a blister or two!)

1 comment:

type77 said...

hi there
really new experience abt this stuff
just trying to win a few friends over really hope u dont mind
cheersssssssssssss