About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Winter Blues


Ecclesiastes 7:13Take a good look at God's work. Who could simplify and reduce Creation's curves and angles To a plain straight line?
As much as I dislike winter...it is coming. I am looking out my window and seeing blue-gray skies and swirly (is that a word?) snow. And it is cold!!!!!!! I've come to realize that God gives us the cold dark seasons so we can really appreciate the warm lighthearted ones. He has shown me that time and time again in my life yet each winter I complain once again. When will I learn that God has a purpose for all seasons. He is good...ALL the time!!!!!

No comments: