About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

"...God has no favorites, that no matter where you're coming from and what you've done and who've you've been with and how badly you've screwed it up, the cross is the place where God looks past it all and forgives and accepts and wipes the slate clean.....In matters of love, it's as if God has agreed to play by the same rules we do. God can do anything--that's what makes God, God. But God can't do everything. God can't make us love him-that's our choice." Sex God-by Rob Bell
'

1 comment:

Kristin Baker said...

I love that book! Great quote for valentine's day!