About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful



It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week!! It is probably my favorite holiday. I love that little bit of calmnest before the hustle of Christmas begins. I love the orange, red and brown decorations on the table and of course the pumpkin pie! My family always plays dirty bingo and it's fun to see which items reappear year after year on the "prize" table.
I have much to be thankful for this year. My mom is doing well after surgery (cancer is all removed !) and my dad is stable although weak. God has provided Terry with not one but 2 jobs !! And I have been able to be home for awhile to help my parents and do some projects around the house that I have been putting off for awhile. Our kids are doing well. Our friends are supportive. Our church is a blessing.
God is definately good. He is indeed worthy of my thanks!

No comments: