About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

PEACE



I'm feeling a little indecisive these days. Perhaps it's because I've been out of my normal routine for the past 2 months. I feel a little unsure of myself. Afraid of doing the wrong thing. Making a decision that I may regret later. Not wanting to take the "next step" ...probably because I'm not sure what THAT is.
Yet, I feel a real peace in my spirit.
Sounds like a contradiction? Perhaps. Maybe not.
I think God is teaching me to depend on Him. I'm used to being very structured. I like things orderly. I like to have schedules and plans and routines. But I've read the Jeremiah verse a million times...ya know the one where God says He knows the plans He has for you, to give you a purpose and a hope.
I believe I have a purpose.
And I do have Hope.
Which brings me to PEACE.

No comments: