About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the REASON for the SEASON



It has been said "God works in mysterious ways". I've never found that in the Bible. I'm not so sure that He is really mysterious as much as He is just smarter than me. His ways are perfect. His plans do not fail. His purpose is far reaching. I just don't always "get it". I trust with my heart, but my head continues to try to provide answers. That's probably how Mary felt. Confused, scared, totally out of her comfort zone, but knowing in her heart that she needed to trust. She HAD to. There was only One big enough, smart enough, faithful enough to handle her problem. I have often thought that we don't honor Mary enough. Yet, I think that If I sat down to talk with Mary over coffee, she would be quick to point out that she just did what we all should do...Trust, Honor, and Obey the One who came to give us Hope and Life.

No comments: