About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Sunday, April 22, 2007



AnywayMartina McBride/Brad Warren/Brett Warren (BMI)You can spend your whole life buildin'Somethin' from nothin'One storm can come and blow it all awayBuild it anywayYou can chase a dreamThat seems so out of reachAnd you know it might not ever come your wayDream it anyway(Chorus)God is great, but sometimes life ain't goodWhen I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it shouldBut I do it anywayI do it anywayThis world's gone crazy and it's hard to believeThat tomorrow will be better than todayBelieve it anywayYou can love someone with all your heartFor all the right reasonsAnd in a moment they can choose to walk awayLove 'em anyway(Repeat Chorus)You can pour your soul out singin'A song you believe inThat tomorrow they'll forget you ever sangSing it anywayYeah sing it anywayI singI dreamI love anyway

I'm not a big C&W fan--but I did enjoy hearing Martina McBride sing last week on American Idol. This song was good---great message. Sometimes when we pray God doesn't answer the way we think He should. But it's always right. And sometimes people don't act the way we think they should...love them anyway? Yeah..it's always right. Life isn't fair....but God is.

No comments: