About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

WHATCHA LISTENIN' TO??

I find it interesting to ask people what's playing in their CD/IPOD/MP3 Players. I think you can tell a lot about a person by what tunes they enjoy. I think that the type of music they are listening to at any one time could also be indicative of what's going on in their life. I know that, for myself, when I'm feeling contemplative I generally do not want music that is too energetic. And, when I'm feeling good...give me some loud, fast, fun melodies. These days I'm into:

...All the Stars & Boulevards-----Augustana
...Eyes Open-----Snow Patrol
...Oh! Gravity---Switchfoot
...U218 Singles---U2
...Me & My Gang---Rascal Flatts (I am very selective with my C&W--and I have to fast forward track #3.....too twangy for me!!)

I've also heard good things about the new Linkin Park CD--I have downloaded one song and it was good...maybe I'll check out the rest. Any other suggestions??

No comments: