About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

FOCUS

"All right come," Jesus said. So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus. But when He looked around at the high waves, he was terrified and began to sink. "Save me, Lord!" he shouted.--Matthew 14:29-30

Sometimes, I'm such a "Peter". I so miss the point of the miracles in my life and I focus on the daily storms. I focus so much on Jesus performing those miracles that I forget that He Is The Son Of God!!!! I need to step out of my boat and trust Him. Surrender, if you will. Again.
I argue with Him sometimes..."but God, I'm still feeling battered from the last storm!!".....and He tells me, gently but firmly, "I hear you, child. Keep your eyes focused on me and I will empower you to walk above these waves!"

No comments: