About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Malachi

God--
I've been convicted since hearing the message this past weekend at GCC. As we read in Malachi , the point was "the way you treat somebody really reflects the way you feel about them." If you claim to have respect for someone, but treat them with contempt, your true feelings about them are revealed. Wow...my toes were stepped on, Lord. Is the way I feel about my loved ones consistent with how I treat them? Do they know I love and appreciate them? Do I encourage my co-workers? Do I really care about what is happening in the lives of the people who live next door to me? And how about you, God? Are you insulted when I don't give you my best? When I don't give you my best time, my best actions, my best attitudes.....
give me a nudge to remind me that you don't like "leftovers". You are worthy of my best!!!

1 comment:

Kristin Baker said...

My thoughts exactly! This message got me too!