About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Condiment Collection



I've had my share of collections. Seashells, glass figurines, Disney snowglobes. My husband collects swords, pictures of old TV shows and his latest endeavor is collecting hubcaps (don't ask!). My sons loved to collect baseball cards and would spend every last dime of their allowance to get the latest Barry Bonds or Michael Jordan card. But, this collection was a new one on me! To think that this guy has the time and patience to rinse out each condiment wrapper, and catgorize it by type.

http://condiment.portablefolkband.com/packets.php

No comments: