About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Friday, July 04, 2008

WHAT??!!



Wow! That's all I can say after New Community last night!! I must admit I was shocked and disappointed in some of the survey results...but excited to hear that the church is meeting this problem "head on". I don't like change. I'll admit it. But, I am optimistic about what God is going to do through his people at GCC. Coming from a strict, Baptist background, it was hard for me to fathom that many of our attenders do not even "get" basic doctrine. Maybe it is time to pull the soft cushions off the pews and step on some toes. Will we lose some attenders? Maybe. But what we will gain will be more valuable and rewarding. May God get the Glory!!!

1 comment:

Kristin Baker said...

Great photo! I am so excited about the changes! Yahoo!