About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

TIPS FOR A BETTER LIFE (PART 1)

--Take a 10-30 minute walk every day.
--Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes every day.
--Read more books.
--Take time to pray.
--Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
--Eat more foods that grow ON plants, eat less food that is made IN plants.
--Don't waste precious energy on gossip, energy vampires(we all know people that feed off negativity),issues of the past, negative thoughts or
things you cannot control. Invest energy in the positive present moment.
--Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
--Eat breakfast like a KING, lunch like a PRINCE, and dinner like a COLLEGE KID with a maxed out charge card.
--Life isn't fair, but it's still good!

No comments: