About Me

My photo
Yup, I admit it..I'm a grandma!! But I still love having fun, sports, and rock & roll! I enjoy my family, friends, and Granger Community Church family. If I'm not home you can probably find me at Borders or Starbucks!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

TIPS FOR A BETTER LIFE (PART 2)

--Don't take yourself so seriously-NO ONE ELSE DOES.
--Get rid of everything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
--Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
--However good or bad a situation is it will change!
--Do the right thing!!
--No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
--Forgive everyone for everything.
--Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
--GOD heals & transforms everything that YOU LET HIM!!
--THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!

No comments: